Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Idea For Indeterminacy Project

Celebrity Lookalike Generator:
I was considering using these generators available (free on the internet) to create digital self portraits.
I'm not sure if I want it to be as simple as layering the 5 images of celebrities on top of each other, or if I want to have the image vectored then traced by hand.

I'm also thinking about trying to do something animated with this idea.  Maybe talking? Maybe dancing?
maybe chopping out the mouth of the 5 figured layered image and having the real mouth of the real person (filmed with video) say something like a generic celebrity madlib biography the the person fills in using a basic program.  then they read their story and the lips move in the middle of this 5 layer skin mask.  I could see that being a social commentary of sorts: "tomorrow's hot new celebrity!".

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/38029/
every collision has different song all from the "God Particle" or Higgs Boson.  I hope nobody thinks this is a way to listen to "God" because that's ridiculous.  Everything happens on a quantum level.  Super expensive art project. I feel like American scientists wouldn't be able to get away with making this kind of art unless it was privately funded.

No comments:

Post a Comment